Learning time (outside of school)

3

Posted by tduong2014 | Posted in Blogging Challenges! | Posted on May 6, 2011

Everyone learned things out of school, and so am I. Basically, I learned how to walk with my parents before I went to kindergarten. When I get a little bigger, I learned how to ride a bicycle, practicing in the empty, small street near my house with my brother and a person who watched us out for cars. But I don’t use bicycle much recently because most of the places I goes to are very far and my parents wont’ allow me to use bicycle for safety. And the most significant thing that I learned was morals and human nature from the experiences and social life that I went through (out of school). This is the most important one because it helps me to have a better social life, become an honorable person, knowing how to treat people the right way, and also can avoid being hate by others (around us).

By phil wood photo under licensed Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic

By Molly under licensed Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic

This post is for Challenge 6 in the March 2011 challenge.

Comments (3)

Hi, My name is Mrs. Beth Gentrup and I am your visiting blog teacher for Edublogs. I teach in Norfolk, Nebrask in the USA. I have 7th & 8th grade student that I work with on technology. I enjoyed reading your blog . It is so true what you wrote about the things we learn outside of school. Life experiences do shape us! Continue the good work !

Thank you for your comment!!

Like your post Kathy

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar